Powered by Blogger.

Baby Friendly Jewelry

>> Monday, July 9, 2012

A couple of months ago, a friend of mine was visiting and she was wearing a super cute bead looking bracelet. Turns out, it was a teething bracelet. Since my daughter has been and still is (at almost 19 months) a child that likes to chew on EVERYTHING I couldn't believe it took me this long to realize how cute teething jewelry was....and how obviously handy it could be! My daughter got a hold of her bracelet and loved not only chewing on it, but wearing it, too.


So I've been looking all around the internet trying to figure out all of the teething jewelry I want to buy!

Here's my list so far:

The Oh Plah! teething cuff ($14.99) gets mixed reviews, but I can't help but want it. It comes in 6 different colors, and I love the chunkiness of it.

The Hudson necklace in black ($36.50), from Chewbeads. It also comes in lots of other colors, and would go great with almost anything.
The Cornelia bracelet in emerald ($12.50), also from Chewbeads (and also happens to be the bracelet my friend was wearing). I LOVE this color of green and it's the perfect pop of color for lots of outfits.
I love turquoise, and I really love this turquoise bangle from Teething Bling ($12.99). Another perfect pop of color.


I love these chunky looking Rock*ease necklaces by Teethease ($34.95). The three different colors are all good choices to go with so many different outfits.


And, if I was feeling like really dropping some money on some teething jewelry there is one necklace that I'd LOVE to get. (My birthday is a month away, so maybe I can work on my husband)

I'm a huge fan of silver, and I love the simple elegant look of this 2 ring sterling silver teething necklace, from Momma's Jewels ($259).
One of my favorite things about all of these items is I'd never look at someone wearing any of these things and think that they were sporting jewelry made specifically for their baby to chew on. And since wearing jewelry has become almost impossible since having kids, this is the perfect solution! Time to get shopping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP