Powered by Blogger.

Celebrity Baby Bumps

>> Tuesday, May 29, 2012



I've decided that one of the things in life that just aren't fair is how cute celebrities (usually) look when pregnant. Check out some of these famous baby bumps from the last few months.

Molly Sims always looks great and her and her baby bump look amazing!
Reese Witherspoon is too cute, especially with her baby bump.
Adriana Lima is a better model pregnant than I could ever dream to be when I'm not pregnant.
Alyson Hannigan looks so lovely with her little bump!
Seinna Miller looks so cute just strolling down the street. I wish that's how I looked on a daily basis.
I don't think Vanessa Lachey ever has a day where she doesn't look cute and put together. I love how she rocks her baby bump.
And of course Kourtney Kardashian can pull of dresses when she's pregnant that I couldn't have ever in my life have pulled of.


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP