Powered by Blogger.

We want you!

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2011

As a mother, I often forget that there are millions of other women out there that are having the same experiences as me. There are so many of you out there having the same struggles, the same joys, enjoying the same things, and just trying to be the best mom you can possibly be. When I spend most of my days at home with my little ones, I sometimes forget that I am not alone in this journey. Which is one of the greatest things about blogging. It's a whole new way for us to share the struggles, joys, and every day life that wasn't available not all that long ago. Every time I get to read the experiences of other moms, I am reminded that I am not alone, and that we are all more connected than we think.


Which is why we want to spotlight you! What better way to get to know the other moms out there than to spotlight each of you. Plus we just love you and want to hear from you! We all want to know what you like, what helps you through pregnancies, what you do with your kids for entertainment and survival, what moments you adore, and what gets you through the tough times.

Whether you are a soon to be mother, a mother of a few years, or a veteran mother, we want to hear from you, so send an email to service@milanmaternity.com letting us know that you'd be willing to be spotlighted. Plus we'll send you a sweet suprise in the mail for letting us get to know you better.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP