Powered by Blogger.

Give me my body back!

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

I recently came across a blog that I now LOVE, and I just had to share. A Daily Dose of Dieting offers daily tips and information on dieting, healthy recipes, exercise, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and weight. And for those of us that take "eating for two" during pregnancy quite literally during pregnancy, (heck, now that I look back on it, I think I was eating for four or five), A Daily Dose of Dieting is a great place for inspiration and motivation to get you back on track, and get your body back!



The author, Ashley just had a baby and is posting about her weight loss journey as she loses the baby weight while breastfeeding. Be sure to look through her past maternity posts for a wealth of information about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and exercise throughout pregnancy.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP