Powered by Blogger.

Bravado Nursing Bra Sale

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010


So after my first pregnancy, I didn't know what to expect when it came to breastfeeding. I knew it would be hard, but boy was that an understatement! Finding a good nursing bra didn't make things any easier. I bought a couple from Motherhood, and a couple from Target, and I don't think they lasted more than a few weeks. They were either too uncomfortable or the clasps broke. I vowed that the next time I would do a little more research and spend whatever it took to be as comfortable as possible. I really think getting a comfortable and durable nursing bra can make or break your breastfeeding experience. So after having my second baby, I bought a Bravado nursing bra. They're a little spendy, mind you, but definitely worth it. I'd rather buy two bras that I actually like and end up using, instead of five or six cheaper bras that end up breaking or sitting in the dresser. Bravado doesn't have sales very often, so I thought I'd better pass the word on to those of you that might be in the market for a good bra. Get 20% off your entire purchase with code "SUM-194". The coupon is only valid through Monday. I'd love to hear for my next go around, what nursing bra brands do you LOVE?

Pin It

1 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Hi There! I'm following you from blog frog. Looking forward to reading :)

My blog is Nesting with Niall: http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP