Powered by Blogger.

Picture perfect hospital gowns

>> Thursday, February 9, 2012


Who says you can't be cute while you're at the hospital giving birth? Yes, the hospital gowns are hideous, but guess what?? There are maternity hospital gown options! Look how cute these are!

This flower print one is super cute, for $34.99.

I'm sucker for polka dots, so I love this one for $29.99.

I absolutely adore paisley prints, so this is a definite favorite, for $49.99

This damask print gown looks way too pretty to be a maternity hospital gown. (For $54.)

Or perhaps you want to feel like an animal when you give birth. In which case, this zebra print would be perfect. On sale for $44.
But basically, what I'm saying is...You CAN look cute in those childbirth photos, and there are TONS of options of hospital gowns to choose from!

Pin It

3 comments:

Rhe Christine February 9, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

I didn't have any cute gowns for the first two babies. And then I ran across laborLooks gowns..I had one and omg it was amazing! It was soft and comfortable and I felt so pretty and good in it. I got so many compliments!

Melvin Joe May 4, 2020 at 11:00 PM  

Wow !! Its very beautiful idea to let patients wear flower printed
hospital gowns That will make them feel comfort and rejuvenated. Flower printed gowns are beautiful and amazing.Thank you for sharing !!!

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP