Powered by Blogger.

Oh, snap!

>> Monday, November 14, 2011

Sometimes babies grow at an alarming rate. Which is great since our whole goal as parents is to keep our children healthy and growing. The downside: clothes fit for approximately 2 seconds. Which is especially hard when something is so cute and they only fit in it once. So I was so excited when I saw these two items.


First is Disney's Cuddly Bodysuit. They are so cute, come in styles for boys and girls, and have 2 rows of snaps so they can fit your growing baby a little bit longer. Why did it take me so long to find out about these?













Second is another item that I am kicking myself for not finding out about sooner. Onesie extenders!
My kids could have gotten so many more uses out of a lot of cute onesies if I'd had these!

Both of these items will make great baby shower gifts, and will make me feel a lot better about spending money on clothes that I know won't fit for very long otherwise.

You know you're a mom when you get excited about double snap onesies and onesie extenders.

Pin It

1 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars November 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

I'm so excited to learn about Milan Maternity. We are hoping start a family soon, so I'm on the look out for great maternity clothes. I'm a new follower. I hope you'll follow me back but no pressure :-)

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP