Powered by Blogger.

Newest Celebrity Baby Names on the Block

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

M.I.A w/son Ickhyd
  When it comes to giving babies "original" names, the celebrities never fail us. In the past there have been winners like Pilot Inspektor, Coco, Kal-El, Ickhyd, Audio Science, Daisy Boo, Poppy Honey, Fifi-Trixibelle, Peaches, Little Trixie, and Honeyblossom among a sea of others.
  There had also been a trend of "normal" or less wacky names. I was almost disappointed. Colin Hanks' daughter was named Olivia Jane, Craig Ferguson's son Liam James, and Cynthia Nixon's son Max are all lovely! And the name Suri has really grown on me...But as they say, they're baaaaack!
  Celebrity babies born so far in 2011: 
Adorable little Pilot Inspektor
Alicia Silverstone named her son Bear Blu. No lie. I wish I was kidding. Her involvement with helping the environment I love. Her baby name choice...not so much. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon [still an odd couple to me] had me at Monroe but lost me with Morroccan for their boy/girl twins. Nick Cannon joked that his kids are "Roc 'N' Roe" [insert eye roll]. Bryan Adams is a first time father this year to daughter Mirabella Bunny. BUNNY?!  [sigh]. Antonio Saboto Jr is the proud papa to Antonio Kamakanaalohamaikalani Harvey Sabato III. Say THAT five times fast. And comedian actor Kevin James now has a son named Kannon Valentine.

  What are some of the wackiest celeb baby names you've ever heard? Do you like any of the new-hotness celebrity baby names? What are your favorite celeb baby names that you would use yourself or did?

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this blog designed by:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP